On Jeanne: J. Crew sweater (similar), J. Crew pants (sort of similar), old earrings (similar), Sole Society shoes
On Kate: Merona shirt (similar), COS skirt (similar), Steve Madden booties (similar), Bauble Bar necklace (similar)
Today we are celebrating the third anniversary of the day we started this blog. In many ways, it is amazing that we are still here throwing our pictures and comments onto the vast highway of the internets. Because a lot has changed since we wrote our first post:
- Well, fashion to start with. Three years ago it was all skinny pants all the time. Today some of us are wearing bell bottoms. Who knew?
- Jeanne has retired and un-retired.
- Kate’s job went from a traditional office setting to working from home (in comfy workout clothes).
- Jeanne’s hair got shorter and MUCH blonder. Actually Kate’s did too!
- We both moved to new homes – and Jeanne to a new city.
- Kate drastically pared down her wardrobe while Jeanne’s wardrobe may have gotten bigger.
- We both added Instagram to our lives and we’ve grown to love it.
- Jeanne has evolved into the face of the blog while Kate has continued as the mostly-behind-the-scenes technical expert.
Most importantly, we’ve made many new friends in the blogosphere – we’re talking about YOU, our gentle readers. Thank you – whether you just found us yesterday or you’ve been following us since the beginning. We started out doing this for ourselves and ended up doing this for each and every one of you. Happy anniversary to all of us!
Shop my picks:
Follow us! Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter
Kate’s Instagram | Jeanne’s Instagram | Pinterest
Linking up with What I Wore, Fashion Friday, #iwillwearwhatilike, Trend Spin.